I have really missed you all. I am looking forward to seeing you and continuing to walk alongside you on your wellness journey. We have all been through an emotional rollercoaster over the past few weeks! Please come in for an acupuncture treatment if:
- Your immune system needs a boost or you need a tune-up
- Your sleep has been impacted
- You feel anxious, stressed or depressed or need a mood boost
- Your digestive system feels off
- You are experiencing pain in your body
- You need some much needed TLC
Changes to current practices / policies
Obviously, my main concern is to keep all of us safe and well. I have made some physical changes in the clinic to help with this. In the treatment room are plastic chairs and for the time being I have removed sheets and blankets from the treatment tables. I will be seeing one patient at a time, and alternating treatment rooms, so each treatment room can be thoroughly disinfected before seeing another patient.
Beginning June 1st, we will reopen slowly, step-by-step, and will reassess and readjust weekly. Please note our new procedure for scheduling and patient interaction below. If you have any questions, I look forward to hearing from you.
- Please call or text 301.828.8856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- We are currently offering acupuncture with modified hours and availability beginning June 1st.
- If you would like to come in for services, we need you to put on your own clean face mask, regardless of symptoms, before entering the facility. A limited number of surgical masks are available for purchase (one per patient). Any patients without a face mask will not be able to enter the clinic. Sorry!
- Please wear loose clothing to your appointment that can be rolled up. Shorts and short-sleeved shirts are also great this time of year.
- Please DO NOT come if you have had any symptoms of a cold, virus, bacterial infection, or Covid-19. You will not be charged a late cancel fee. This includes sore throat, muscle aches, chills, fever, cough, and loss of taste or smell. We are relying on your honesty. If anyone in your family has been ill, please do not come in. Lastly, if you have traveled, in particular taken a flight, in the last two weeks, please wait 14-days before making an appointment.
- We are reducing talking in the clinic. If you need to have a more extensive conversation, please let us know and we will schedule a phone conversation prior to your visit
Upon Arrival and During the Visit
- Please arrive at your scheduled time – not earlier. If you arrive early, please wait in your car and either text or call me.
- Regardless of symptoms, please put on a clean face mask before entering the building.
- Before entering the treatment room, you will have your temperature checked, and be asked if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19. You will also be required to sign a waiver to this effect.
- We have plenty of hand sanitizer for you and a sink in the rest room to wash your hands.
- Rooms will have a plastic laundry basket to store your personal items. This will be disinfected between patients.
- Before getting on the table, please roll up your pant legs above the knee and shirt sleeves above the elbow.
- The patient and practitioner will wear masks for the entire duration of the visit. This will not last forever, will likely feel weird, but we will get used to it.
- After each visit, we will sanitize the treatment table, pillows, bolsters, chair, laundry basket, door handles and all high touch surfaces with approved hospital grade disinfectant
If you don’t feel ready to come in for a treatment yet, I completely understand. Remember I’m still only at the end of the phone and here to support you.
Best Wishes and look forward to seeing you soon